Our premium surface granite selection offers different color patterns. We have the perfect granite countertop for your project whether your granite countertop needs are for your kitchen, bathroom, or other surfaces. All granite countertop slabs are in-stock and ready for prompt delivery.
Versatile, resilient and naturally beautiful. Granite is an excellent surface for any project you’re planning. Granite is an investment that adds value to your home. Granite countertops are versatile, functional, durable, heat resistant, scratch resistant and low maintenance because there’s no grout to clean.
Why Choose Granite over Other Materials?
When it comes to your kitchen or bathroom countertops, you have a variety of options. These options range widely both in terms of quality and cost, but granite tends to be a preferred option in American homes. There are a few reasons why:
- Granite and marble countertops are the only easily-available options consisting of natural stone, and both feature beautiful grains. However, granite is more heat-resistant and easier to clean than the softer marble stone.
- Many countertop options consist of synthetic materials. Here, you either have the option to go with a synthetic (and more customizable) version of granite, but it will often be more expensive. Alternatively, you can go with laminate, a cost-effective alternative that doesn’t come close to the beauty of granite.
- Butcher block is affordable, but can easily be damaged and requires regular maintenance. Similarly, tile countertops feature more customizability but come with the downside of grout that can easily stain or be damaged.
Granite, on the other hand, offers the best possible combination of style and function. A single installation typically lasts between 10 and 15 years, while the natural stone grain turns your countertop into a statement piece in your kitchen or bathroom.
Understanding the Different Types of Granite
Once you choose granite as your base material, it’s time to decide on the style that matches both the room and your personal taste. Granite stone can range widely in color, from black to almost completely white with various brown, blue, and grey shades in between. Depending on the stones you choose, the grain will also differ significantly, from almost non-existent to marbled or speckled.
It’s also important to point out that depending on the space for your countertop, you can choose between slab and tile options. The former is more expensive but offers a more consistent and singular surface. The latter follows the cost-effectiveness of other tile countertops mentioned above but also presents similar downsides.
Because you are working with natural stones, no two countertops will be exactly the same. That’s why picking your exact slab of granite in a showroom or together with your countertop installer is crucial in making sure that your kitchen will perfectly match your preferences and your kitchen’s style.
We are equipped to complete any custom detail you desire.
- Design Assistance on All Types of Granite Countertops
- Help in selecting the right stone for the client
- Granite Countertop Measure & Templating
- Granite Fabrication Process Facility
- Countertop Installation Services
- One year warranty on Fabrication & Installations
Granite Countertops in Fort Launderdale:
With its unique marbling of color and material, granite counters are an excellent choice for nearly every room in the home. Granite counters offer a modern, contemporary look while giving you enough durability to withstand water, humid environments, and even high amounts of heat.